Monday, March 15, 2010

Movin' on

Nothing great to report. Saw a new ENT, he seems to be more intelligent than the rest of them. My elitist, arrogant, hate-filled Catholic room mate is starting to annoy the living piss out of me. I endure. Look, I even write short, sappy, sweet things. See below.


Train of Thought

Sometimes I'm thinking it's really just a ride;
that some guy has convinced us is awesomely wild
It feels that way to me, sometimes bumpy, often
quite slow; and at times rained out, closed down for the snow
But we can't get out, just shop through tinted window;
irritable, impatiently waiting for the go signal
And there's something I've been thinking, hoping
it not wrong: that if you were stuck beside me, I
could wait forever long.

Never let it be said I'm all doom and gloom!
-jsn

No comments:

Post a Comment