Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inspired by someone

So I was talking to a friend last night and he is of course completely opposite of me, and thinks the best of everything and everyone. It's an admirable quality, anyway, it carried over to my writing. Thanks for the thought. I'll put the rest of Everfar up later I think. Oh oh, and aikido is grand, I love being back. And now my new friends are convincing me I want to go rock climbing. Yay for losing weight!

Me? No great lover of nature
But even I see somethings wrong
As if it's our right to make dark overture
On earthly canvas that's stood so long
I think I'm stumped, that this argument lingers
We're dying and yet still we need blame
Argue argue ARGUE; just point your fingers
I won't be ambiguous or hold my head in shame
But offer a solution for once; a thought I entertain
Whether or not we're the cause; we can stop it
And we must; to this place we're chained
Cooperate, work together, ideas must all have merit
Just stop the destruction: Life could be so great
That is, unless we all insist on shitting like apes.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I loved it - has a great rhyme scheme and the ending made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete