Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A few not so emos =p

These are a few I actually have quite the liking for. Granted, like everything else posted here they are just rough. No real changes have been made yet. I'm not long winded, here they are:

My ode to Lady Mary.

So I stood before dear Mary,
princess disowned
Her tears stained red,
compelling, I said
Great pity have I for you,
yet it does not excuse all the things
you shall do.


Oh, oh I like this one. I always feel ridiculous writing about romance, this is no exception.

At first glance I watched you watching.
Passing words and nothing more.
Time goes by,
The world it changes,
Hearts fade to gray
Thoughts forget.

A new meeting, of already known names.
How did the world change for you, I wonder?
We owe it all to you,
She who set the mood,
a night pursued,
Where our thoughts falter,
You try to run, to push, to get away
But I beg.
I plead,
Say it's all wrong.
For you to leave.

Thinking my passion none
Did it occur, the feeling you had
need not reason for feeling?
How? Why? What brought us
thrice?

The time when we would get it right.
We almost did part
but the look on your face
made me rethink
I can't go yet.
Then your arms found my neck.

And just one final little prose before I go. I don't consider this one finished. Maybe you know what I should do to it? Speak up.

Before I knew the dreaming was what it is; when I was small, even beyond the reach of the naive, I went there.
The great land of all things, both lost and found. A hide away; an unknowing escape.
I used to dream I was falling, always from high.
I would drop, and when I landed I found myself flung ever higher yet,
just to fall again.
Why, we might ask, do I remember such a thing? What significance could this have had?
It was the moment the dreaming became real to me. The moment I seized creation and feed and bound them to my being! This keppan would not break.
I had come to the understanding that it was not I at the mercy of the dreaming, but it the companion I would need.
It whispered in my ear and all was mine.
I used to dream I was falling,
So I learned how to fly.

/quit

No comments:

Post a Comment