Thursday, November 5, 2009

More?!

Two in two days? What trickery is this! (yay warcraft 3 reference) There was actually a second part to this that I kind of liked, and it even kind of fit in...vaguely. In the end, I ripped it out and I think I'll try to make it's own little stand alone shindig.

PS: Yay Asami for still being around! =p

Dream number 21 (no srsly thats the title)

I've laid in waiting for what seems ever long
In shadows of buildings and gusts of smog
Where walk means look both ways.
Twice.
And an amply stacked wallet will lead you to love.
Even dark clouds matter not a bit
(the scraping skies make the ground dry enough to sit)
Passing anonymity of crowded streets
poses threat for only those eager to greet
This city of shadows is where we all wait, wondering where you might be,
love we've yet to meet.
Oh, but this could not be me!
I dreamed of rolling hills forever crystal green,
and skies so blue the clouds themselves would sing
Where cherry blossoms flutter just for fun
and warm breezes air the pastel scene
Calling out to you alone and your special dream,
to awaken the soul that slumbers so prone
and to guide you by fairy hand,
to what could be your own flowing emerald land.

1 comment: