Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New one!

Haha, I posted that without even putting anything in the body. Oops, blog fail. Ahem, the goods. I was working for something rambly and off kilter. I think I like it, but I wonder?


Cold like an empty blanket
Paralyzed with the thought of future failure
and withered lost gods are everywhere
all around, crammed together, all alone.

Watch them through the windows
the exhibit with two way mirrors
never quite sure on which side you reside
spectacle or spectator?

In place, or out of?
Alone and together; different ends of the same place

And is this the isle,
where all lost things go?

Do you see the slaves to ideal, whom have no complaint?
Content to tick away, occupied and bloated with hollowness.

Like a darkling plain that has but remained the same. No echoing retreat, just waves returned anew.

Inevitably grasped by the sinking that is human drama
from which escape is the only dream

And would you believe,
when I was a boy, I met the most beautiful girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment