Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just another day

Had a check with the doctor yesterday and he says the MRI is clear. So he's treating me for cluster headaches now. I swear my dresser is like a pharmacy. It's got everything! Anyway, I really wonder if that's what this is, even though I can attest to having all of the symptoms, it just feels like maybe there is something in my ear actually causing the problem. Oh well, he's the doctor! This one was what Wordsworth would call spontaneous poetry. Try and read it fast.

Hysteria?

Someone much wiser than herself posed a question to a room.
Not me. Not me. Please not me.
I'm a failure. I'm hungry. Where's my car?
Someones sufferingsomeones dead
he's cutehe'snot oh and she's pretty
my nose is so bigwhatswrongwithmylips
in dreams i can never move it's like water
i see it! we are but the scale of a giant beast
an idiot god who will on a whim roll over and crush
all existence as it has so many times before. my head
hurtsand my mouth is so dry. i'mcold but its hot. the pounding
i want to go. go where? it doesnt matter. i just want to leave, She thinks.
nothing matters everything is futile i should be a nun. where's god? and
would he acknowledge me?
She sighs.
In a room full of vacant hands she smirks and offers her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment