Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Plath based fandom

It's okay. Nothing special. I think a few parts need revision. Enjoy.

-jsn

Kiss.


It seems as though our last kiss
- has been our last

I recall so well how the scene did unfold
- a familiar couch if nothing else

Your lips on mine and our arms entwined
- how I still remember the taste of the first time

As I lay in the floor next to your bed, I whispered goodnight
- and I peeked your red crowned face loom down upon me

Oh, how I swiftly surrendered, tilting my head to meet your own
- receiving your lips and offering mine own

There in the dark I felt your blue flames flicker
- and I knew it would follow me till the end of days

I could keep the feeling held utterly close with gripping hands
- Even if you decided it was time to go away

How it seems you've left,
- found another to abuse and mistreat your love

Strange, how our last kiss will always be our last
- and I can't even pretend that I think you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment