Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whimsical hate!

That's me! I'm curious if other people find it amusing as I do when whimsical work ends on a dark note. I find it highly entertaining if not delightful, but I'm a different kind of person. Very very simple rhymes, but it's a simple story.

A Faring Well Wish

In a lovers quarrel I intervened
not quite knowing what it would bring.
At first the wonder and flash
blinded me like happiness unabashed.
But soon it became apparent
My role ghostly transparent.
Hearts anew; no time. They flew
back to the old. Me? Stuck in the cold.
Well I wish them both the heaviest hearts.
That they stay embracing; keep their sparks
Let's wish them always remain together
Despite the ever changing weather.
And I wish them stand like stone
every time they feel alone.
Oh and while I'm being nice,
I wish their love the thinnest ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment